SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
NADI MARINE SDN BHD aim is to become a preferred service provider in marine field, engineering, subsea and shipping. We are committed total customer satisfaction in quality & services by providing:
- Safe services
- Cost efficient
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirement
- Continually improved the effectiveness of Quality Management System
NADI MARINE SDN BHD accepts both legal and moral obligations towards its workforce and will continue to maintain, to the best of its ability, a safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
In conducting its business, Nadi Marine Sdn Bhd is committed to the following objectives:
- To ensure that the health and safety of the company’s employees are safeguarded
- To ensure that the environment is protected
- To comply with OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004
- To continually improved the effectiveness of Health, Safety & Environmental Management System
DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY
In conducting its business, Nadi Marine Sdn Bhd is fully committed toward providing a safe, healthy and productive workplace for its employees. We recognize that alcohol or drug abuse impairs one’s ability to perform well and poses a serious adverse effect on the safety, efficiency and productivity of others.
Therefore, Company prohibits:
- The abuse of drugs or the use, possession, distribution or sale of illegitimate or unprescribed controlled drugs on company’s business premises and facilities
- The consumption of liquor and alcoholic beverages on company business premises and facilities
Breach of this policy is a ground for termination
STOP WORK POLICY
It is the policy of Nadi Marine Sdn Bhd that all employees and Sub Contractor have the Right To Stop and work when there is an immediate threat to the safety, health and environment.
The individual’s right to stop any work, which is considered dangerous shall have the full support from the management of Nadi Marine Sdn Bhd
If there is any doubt whether to stop the work, employees including Sub Contractor should immediately notify the hazardous situation to the superior in charge immediate action.
Prior to commencement of such work, the advice from the Safety Department is to be sought.