PT Nadi Marin Subsea
PT Nadi Marin was formed in October 2014 as a joint venture between Nadi Marine Sdn Bhd and its Indonesian partners. PT Nadi Marin was formed with the following objectives in mind:
- To venture into the regional oil & gas market.
- To upgrade the skills of the local talent in both countries.
- To transfer technology between both entities.
- To complement each other in native country.
- To establish strategic partnerships to fulfil Clients’ needs.
- To become a one-stop service provider in the oil & gas industry
- Underwater Inspection in-lieu of dry docking (UWILD)/In-Water Survey (IWS)/Underwater examination (UWE)
- Jack-up rig
- Underwater Non-Destructive Testing
- Underwater Cutting/Welding
- SBM Installation/Change Out
- Cable/Pipe Laying
- Pipe Line Maintenance
- Class Approved Insert Plate (cofferdam)
- Underwater/Subsea construction & installation
- Subsea mooring
- Riser installation
“Our commitment is to provide innovative, professional, safe services and total dedication to clients.”
One of the business strategies PT Nadi Marin Subsea is employing to achieve its objectives is to have agreements – formal and informal – with business partners to provide assistance in fulfilling certain clients’ needs that PT Nadi Marin Subsea is unable to provide. This is a win-win situation for all parties involved.